There is a conflict of interest (COI) dashboard in MAGICapp to facilitate COI management for your guideline panel and other users working on your guideline. Only guideline administrators (admins) can edit this dashboard.
- Upload files per panel member or associate authors/reviewers. Files could be standardized COI forms, organisation-specific forms, or other documents relevant to a persons COI.
- Write a public comment/summary statement for each panel member, which can be visible in publicly accessible guidelines.
- Write an internal comment/summary statement for each panel member, which is only visible to guideline admins.
- Filter to see guideline users based on their specific assigned group (based on permissions).
- See last edit date for data regarding a participant.
- State potential conflicts per intervention mentioned in a PICO in the guideline. All interventions and comparators are listed, and admins can state level of potential conflicts related to these for each panel member.
- Note: If you have multiple PICOs with the same interventions, the re-occurring interventions will only show up once.
- Write internal comments for these evaluations, and state whether these potential conflicts would exclude the panel member from voting or other participation in guideline development.
- Bulk edit potential conflicts related to one intervention (e.g. low for all panel members), or for one panel member (e.g. low for all interventions for that member).
- Hide interventions and participants from public (administrators can still see this).
- The potential conflicts for an intervention will show in the voting feature, so that if you start voting in a recommendation, you will see potential conflicts related to PICOs attached to that recommendation.
Last updated: 18 May 2023