In the options menu of each PICO question ('Add Outcome') you have 2 options: Export and Print/Word.
The Export option gives you
- a JSON file- a pure data file, or
- a table file set up to work with Revman. Just click the layout you want (Cochrane or standard magic style), and a file will be generated. Download this and you can upload it to RevMan.
The Print/ Word option gives you
- Print/PDF: Choose the format you want, it will open up in a new tab, and then you can simply right-click the table and choose print. Many computers will then give you the possibility to store as an PDF from the print menu.
- Word format: Choose the format you want, it will open up in a new tab, and then you can simply right-click the table and choose copy (or Select/mark the whole table and click copy (control + c))
For Word you can add a few more steps
- Go to a word document - use Control + V or select 'Edit' from the top menu -> 'Paste and use formatting' to insert table into word document.
- The table comes with hidden/white dividers/borders. If you select the table you can perform the usual table edits in Word, like adding colors to dividers/borders, add/remove rows, change colors and so on.
Alternative for PDF/Word:
You can either use the print-option, to get the Cochrane standard/magic-export to Revman layout, or you can use the PDF to get a layout more similar to what you see online. With the PDF-method you will get all your evidence profiles (and you can use whichever you want), with the print option you get one evidence profile at a time.
To use the PDF- method, follow these steps: Make word out of a PDF document