If you cannot access your guideline you might want to check a couple of things before you get in touch with us for help:
1. Make sure you are logged in. Try refreshing the page, if you are not logged in, a login dialog should appear.
You can check your logged in status by going to www.magicapp.org/me
2. If you are logged in but still cannot access, try a different browser
4. If you don't get access to a guideline, but others do, ask your administrator to remove and the re-add you to the guideline.
5. If the above does not work, contact your Organization contact (if you have one), or contact us directly by writing a support email (link to the right). Please include:
- Your username, guideline ID, which browser you used
Note: If you, and everybody else, cannot get access to the MAGIC page at all, the app might be down. Please contact your Organization contact (if you have one), or contact us directly by writing a support email (link to the right), immediately.
If you need to get hold of the content, and your issue hasn't yet been fixed, you can sometimes create a new updated pdf or word-output even if you cannot access the guideline. Using these urls (you have to be logged on and have author/admin access to guideline):
Replace the ID with whatever ID the guideline is.
These output will at least make it possible for authors to continue some of the work, or present material in meetings, until the issue has been resolved.