1. If you have a Systematic review from Cochrane or one made using RevMan, you can create a PICO directly, with all outcomes and study data automatically filled.
3. You can add only primary studies
Read about this process here
We are working with others, like Covidence and Eppi-reviewer, to also make it possible to get files or automatically pulled data from your projects or Systematic reviews/meta-analysis on their platforms.
2. Add a Systematic review reference and primary studies without having a file with data.
- Go to the Study results column in the outcome in question, and click the pen to edit.
- Click the "Add evidence" control.
- Add the Systematic review reference, and/or Primary study(ies)
Image 1: Click pen to edit, Click Add evidence control
Image 2: Add the Systematic review reference, and/or Primary study(ies)
Image 3: Click the "Autofill from studies" to automatically fill data from studies