To create a MAGICapp account, you can use your email OR one of our compatible institution logins (Cochrane ID, Google, or WHO).
1) On the home page, click the "Create an account" button.
2) If you use your email:
3) If you use an institution login:
Click the box with the institution name, and you will see a pop-up window with their login page. Enter your existing email and password from that institution, and you will be logged in.
Example pop-up for Cochrane ID
4) Once you have an account, on the home page, click the "Log in" button.
If you used your email, enter it in the pop-up. If you used an institution login, click the institution and you will get a pop-up to log in through their page.
Frequently asked questions
I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- If you created an account with your email, click the "Forgot Password?" button on the login.
- If you created an account with an institution login, click "Login with..." and go through their portal to reset your password. MAGICapp does not have your login information if you sign up with an institution account.