Adding a mobile app icon is of course totally free.
Most smartphones and tablets work in the same way, but the interface looks different on different browsers. Below is shown how this is done on Apple devices (ipad/iphone)
2. In the footer Safari-menu, click the 'square button with an arrow'.
3. In the menu you get after clicking that option, choose "Add to Home screen"
4. You get a description on how the app will look, and you can choose to change the name that will be displayed under the icon on your phone. Click "add" and the app will be installed.
Step 1 and 2: Navigate to Home page and click iconStep 3. Click 'Add to Home screen'
Note: For some iPhone users there are so many choices that you have to scroll sideways to get to the 'Add to Home screen' option.
4. You can change name if you want, and then click 'Add'
The best option is to choose a short name, as it will look better on your smartphone screen.
4. Now you have a mobile app icon on your screen
Clicking it will take you straight to all our guidelines
To put content offline, so it can be used without internet connection, navigate to the MAGIC home page, and click 'Download Offline copy' on the options-menu of the guideline you want to put offline.