There are features that allows administrators to customize the layout or settings of the guideline. Feature 1-5 is available in the Guideline settings menu. For feature 6 and 7 you need to contact us.
1. Show/Hide comments tab in the recommendations in published guidelines
2. Have Track changes on as default, or not, for all users
3. Show section numbers, or not.
If this is turned off, no section numbers will show, and you will either have to add and manage the numbering of the sections yourself, or have no numbering on the sections
4. Choose which Key information framework that is default in your guideline.
Choose either GRADE summary factors (4 factors), or the Evidence to Decision framework (7 factors)
5. Uploading your own PDF front cover
This will replace our standard PDF front cover. If you need design help, contact us and we can suggest someone that can help you.
6. Custom colors
You can adjust the colors of your guidelines to better match your Organization brand
Contact us if this is something you want to explore
7. Custom naming of Strength of recommendation, and the tabs in the recommendation
This customization should only be to better reflect the language used in your organization, without changing the meaning. Contact us if this is something you want to do.
Image 1: Feature 1-5 in the General settings menu